In November of 2009, while serving as a Lay Missioner in the desert of Mexico, I was bucked off a horse. My left knee twisted and popped. I faced a surgery in Mexico, but it never was quite right. Finally, back in the USA and with Medical Insurance, I am now facing a second surgery, and in the hopes that someone out there facing a similar operation may find this helpefull, this blog is entirely a summary of my knee and my journey...

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Surgery is Scheduled!

Finally got a call from the Scheduler at the Orthopedic Hospital.  My surgery is scheduled for March 1st.  I have  a pre-op appt set for February 23rd in the morning, and Physical Therapy will start 5 days after surgery.  A post op is scheduled for the 9th of March.  Unfortunately, it means I can't participate in the Buckskin Horse show :(  And it also means no summer or spring riding, which is tough to swallow.  Time to get all my riding in now!  So wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment