In November of 2009, while serving as a Lay Missioner in the desert of Mexico, I was bucked off a horse. My left knee twisted and popped. I faced a surgery in Mexico, but it never was quite right. Finally, back in the USA and with Medical Insurance, I am now facing a second surgery, and in the hopes that someone out there facing a similar operation may find this helpefull, this blog is entirely a summary of my knee and my journey...

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

This is me in 20 yrs if I don't have surgery!

Check this out... me in 20 years if I don't get my ACL repaired.  This guy had a surgery that failed back in like 1979, and then never got the failed surgery repaired.  I can already feel my bones locking together like that, leaning into the inside... and I don't even have a meniscus like this guy to cushion the blow!  Check out the nasty arthritis!  Thank God I live in the USA where surgery is constantly getting better, and this kind of stuff can be repaired!


No comments:

Post a Comment